TEMPLIERS

Объявление

• ---------- Добро Пожаловать на форум клана "TEMPLIERS" !!! ---------- ---------- Мы рады Вас видеть !!! ----------
  • Набор в клан основных персонажей c 61+ lvl
  • mIRC настроенная на Elcom
  • канал в mIRC: #TEMPLIERS
  • ГМ о нас... С сайта сервера...
  • Lolka
  • Шторму уже давно не надо ничего показывать и доказывать. Он давно занял свою нишу в жизни сервера. Он не нагибатор и не задрот. Это фактурный персонаж. Он поддерживает контраст, что есть еще что-то кроме труипошеров. На каждом сервере должны быть такие как он с такими кланами как у него. На абисе например это был клан только из темных саммонеров. На первом шоке был рольплейный клан гномов. А у нас вот такие вот эстетствующие маргиналы. То что они в одно рыло не нагибают фулпати, не значит, что они никому тут не нужны. Без них сервер мало чем отличался бы от обычной пвп фришки. Так что надеюсь все у них будет хорошо, и не одни они такие тут будут
  • Lolka
  • Это труипошеры достигают, остывают, проверяют величины, потом пропадают в неизвестном направлении и редко кто о них вспомнит. А такие как Шторм, занимаются чем-то непонятным для других все время, и какое-то там остыть им не грозит. Они и не нагревались. Такие люди играют не для того, чтобы кому-то чего-то показать. А просто им так нравится.
  • Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TEMPLIERS » Приёмная (прием в клан) » TriptiaDep

TriptiaDep

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Hello, all the time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the dawn, as i like to learn more and more.

Fantastic blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Kudos!

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and detailed information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

Great web site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your effort!

Now I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read other news.

I got this web page from my pal who shared with me concerning this site and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles at this place.

Вы здесь » TEMPLIERS » Приёмная (прием в клан) » TriptiaDep